Audiophile Indonesia

Author Topic: Uncle Wilson & Jaben Appreciation Thread + Head Jam 2009 Review  (Read 16777 times)

Offline shiroa

• Audiophilia
  • HD25-I II
Re: Uncle Wilson & Jaben Appreciation Thread + Head Jam 2009 Review
« Reply #30 on: Aug 09, 2009, 20:21:25 »
please forward or post your comments in

http://jaben.net/forums/index.php?topic=11675.0
Govibe dac sama headphone biasa ajahh..

Offline Uncle Wilson

• Sponsor Jaben
« Reply #31 on: Aug 10, 2009, 21:21:22 »
Tuan Tuan dan Puan Puan… that woke me up from the pleasant dream I was having. On my way to HeadJam, I was wondering… mmm… will these guys and gals really do it properly?

Like slippery spaghetti making its way down the gullet, the Airbus greased along the runway and taxied to the disembarkation point.

No problems with the immigration… sigh, customs next. “What’s this? … what’s that? …” It seemed endless. Finally, all was ok and I scampered out of danger zone.

“Where’s my nephew Alvon?”  … hey!... this is not good. “Uncle…..” , yes, I turned around and there was Alvon. “Hey Alvon, you know I will be lost if you did not turn up. “Don’t worry lah uncle…”

The trip from the airport was interesting as we passed by some old planes… One of which was a MIG 17. That was the start of an exciting trip.

A couple of months ago, Alvon suggested a headphone meet. I was apprehensive as it would take a dedicated crew who was going to volunteer their time and make this work. Most times, such approaches never quite succeed. We all now know the HeadJam crew delivered and exceeded.

“Alvon, we gotta get the Tuna fillings ready…” So began the first day of the trip. Alvon had prepared most of the ingredients and dutifully followed the instructions to the letter. It was then merely combining the ingredients together. Of course, we added a couple of little magic ingredients as well. Nope, you may not ask what it is J

When we went to the de Boliva, everybody swung into action. For the first time in my life I could afford to snooze and I did exactly that, there was just no need to worry.

The evening approached and the participants started streaming in. Pictures tell a thousand words so I will not describe what is best shown on the pictures.

The highlight of the meet was the lucky draw and the there were many winners. The most enthusiastic winner was probably Dhani and he came all the way from Jakarta. Thanks Dhani. The most unusual was the winner of the LiveWires Trips… a gal… Yes, she is definitely the first Indonesian female to have a Trips custom.

Tuna sandwiches were the other highlight and David confessed… “Officially I ate four slices, but unofficially… snigger, snigger …” 

Here I want to thank the crew… all of which would have not been possible without them and of course the charming SYT’s. They are Questa, Bruno, Shiroa, Pitom, Diboy, wwg, Grace, Angel, Grace, Xphile

OK Diboy… my quick report..  now let’s see wait for Java Post.

There's more to tell but let's keep it for another day...

Thank you all... it was the fun-nest time of my life.

Offline Xphile

• Contributor
  • MS1i Lover~
    • avalonexa
« Reply #32 on: Aug 10, 2009, 21:34:58 »
Tuan Tuan dan Puan Puan… that woke me up from the pleasant dream I was having. On my way to HeadJam, I was wondering… mmm… will these guys and gals really do it properly?

Like slippery spaghetti making its way down the gullet, the Airbus greased along the runway and taxied to the disembarkation point.

No problems with the immigration… sigh, customs next. “What’s this? … what’s that? …” It seemed endless. Finally, all was ok and I scampered out of danger zone.

“Where’s my nephew Alvon?”  … hey!... this is not good. “Uncle…..” , yes, I turned around and there was Alvon. “Hey Alvon, you know I will be lost if you did not turn up. “Don’t worry lah uncle…”

The trip from the airport was interesting as we passed by some old planes… One of which was a MIG 17. That was the start of an exciting trip.

A couple of months ago, Alvon suggested a headphone meet. I was apprehensive as it would take a dedicated crew who was going to volunteer their time and make this work. Most times, such approaches never quite succeed. We all now know the HeadJam crew delivered and exceeded.

“Alvon, we gotta get the Tuna fillings ready…” So began the first day of the trip. Alvon had prepared most of the ingredients and dutifully followed the instructions to the letter. It was then merely combining the ingredients together. Of course, we added a couple of little magic ingredients as well. Nope, you may not ask what it is J

When we went to the de Boliva, everybody swung into action. For the first time in my life I could afford to snooze and I did exactly that, there was just no need to worry.

The evening approached and the participants started streaming in. Pictures tell a thousand words so I will not describe what is best shown on the pictures.

The highlight of the meet was the lucky draw and the there were many winners. The most enthusiastic winner was probably Dhani and he came all the way from Jakarta. Thanks Dhani. The most unusual was the winner of the LiveWires Trips… a gal… Yes, she is definitely the first Indonesian female to have a Trips custom.

Tuna sandwiches were the other highlight and David confessed… “Officially I ate four slices, but unofficially… snigger, snigger …” 

Here I want to thank the crew… all of which would have not been possible without them and of course the charming SYT’s. They are Questa, Bruno, Shiroa, Pitom, Diboy, wwg, Grace, Angel, Grace, Xphile

wow... i fell really happy when reading uncle's post... :D thanks to uncle and the other crews, i have the best day in my life!!! It's rock! it's crazy! and It's Awesome!!! everything did well in the end and i can't forget the taste of uncle's special tuna filled sandwiches until now... :D Thank you everyone!!!
MS1i lover~
Kindly visit Ani-culture.net for more info about japanese pop-culture! XD
from wakiniki
"When a pettanko hugs you, she's holding you closer to her heart."

Offline shiroa

• Audiophilia
  • HD25-I II
« Reply #33 on: Aug 10, 2009, 21:52:17 »

Thank you so much, Uncle! :D well, the hard work has been paid off very very well.. not by the free items, but your presence :) u have taught us a lot more than any meetings can do in a day, cos u're the GURU after all :cheers: and you know what? my friends, the non-members are now enjoying music like they've never before, all that thanks to you :D

Offline Xphile

• Contributor
  • MS1i Lover~
    • avalonexa
« Reply #34 on: Aug 10, 2009, 22:03:10 »
Thank you so much, Uncle! :D well, the hard work has been paid off very very well.. not by the free items, but your presence :) u have taught us a lot more than any meetings can do in a day, cos u're the GURU after all :cheers: and you know what? my friends, the non-members are now enjoying music like they've never before, all that thanks to you :D
yeah.. totally agree with it.. it's a very wonderful lesson you taught us. :D
MS1i lover~
Kindly visit Ani-culture.net for more info about japanese pop-culture! XD
from wakiniki
"When a pettanko hugs you, she's holding you closer to her heart."

Offline shiroa

• Audiophilia
  • HD25-I II
« Reply #35 on: Aug 11, 2009, 08:22:10 »
This is from Jawa Pos :D Enjoy :D

« Last Edit: Aug 11, 2009, 08:24:46 by shiroa »

Offline tetsu85

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #36 on: Aug 11, 2009, 08:25:43 »
mantaaab..... haaaa.. haaa... haaa...
« Last Edit: Aug 11, 2009, 08:30:31 by tetsu85 »

Offline shiroa

• Audiophilia
  • HD25-I II
« Reply #37 on: Aug 11, 2009, 08:27:15 »

kepedesan ya bro?? :))

Offline tetsu85

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #38 on: Aug 11, 2009, 08:30:51 »

kepedesan ya bro?? :))

kan ketawa ala mbah surip... :D :D

wkwkwkw... ditulis beneran Grado type SR6000... :D :D

Offline bLueRoll

• Advanced Member
« Reply #39 on: Aug 11, 2009, 08:37:10 »
keren.. masuk jawa pos euy.. mantap guys...  >:D
Boleh daftar tim Pensiun?? :D

Offline pitom

• Senior Contributor

Offline tuwinkk

• Contributor
« Reply #41 on: Aug 11, 2009, 09:07:35 »
wow..
two thumbs up for aud-id surabaya..
keren bro....
menikmati yg ada...

Offline amidamaru

• Panitia MegaMeet 2010
  • Senior Contributor
« Reply #42 on: Aug 11, 2009, 09:09:23 »
te o pe be ge te dah....
sapa tuh yang punya kenalan wartawan jawa pos?
si alvon??
iPod Touch 2nd Gen 8GB
Phonak Audéo PFE 111, UE TripleFi10 Pro

Offline tingm

• Audiophilia
    • Headfonia Store
« Reply #43 on: Aug 11, 2009, 09:16:32 »
hahahahaa anak2 aud-id jakarta pada sirik ngga pernah masuk koran..
Headfonia Store - Toko Headphone, Earphone Terlengkap

http://www.headfoniastore.com
https://www.facebook.com/headfoniastore
https://twitter.com/headfoniastore
http://www.youtube.com/headfoniastore

AKG, ALO AUDIO, ASTELL&KERN, AUDEZE, AUDIO TECNICA, BOTTLEHEAD, CANARE, CAPDASE, CENTRANCE, CHORD, COMPLY, COWON, CYPHERLABS, DBE, DENON, EDIFIER, ETYMOTIC, FIIO, FITEAR, FOCAL, FOSTEX, FUJIPATU, GRADO, HARMAN KARDON, HEIR AUDIO, IBASSO, JAYBIRD, JBL, JDS LABS, JVC, KOJO TECHNOLOGY, NUFORCE, 1964 EARS, KOSS, LEXTRON, LOGITECH ULTIMATE EARS, MARSHALL, MRSPEAKERS, NATIVE UNION, NEUTRIK, OYAIDE, PELICAN, PHILIPS, PHRODI, PLANTRONICS, RADIUS, RAPOO, RAYS SAMUELS AUDIO, SANDISK, SANWA, SENNHEISER, SHURE, SONY, TOPPING, TOSHIBA, V-MODA, VOJO+, VSONIC, WESTONE, XIAOMI, YAMAHA, YUIN, ZERO AUDIO, ETYMOTIC, STAX, HIFIMAN, VIOELECTRIC, FURUTECH

Offline dhaninugraha

• Audiophilia
  • Junkerus Prolificus™
« Reply #44 on: Aug 11, 2009, 09:26:14 »
@ mike:

yah abisan gada bahan buat dimasukin koran jg :P
Mengendarai Ferarri ga lantas membuat kita jadi pembalap Formula 1...
Nyobain makanan mahal ga lantas membuat kita jadi chef...
Menang lotre 1 miliar ga lantas membuat kita jadi Raja Judi...
Nyoba setup audio mahal nggak lantas membuat telinga kita jadi naik tingkat...

Team Citra Wong | Team Pink Salon