Audiophile Indonesia

dontblameyourears Jaben Network Overkill Parts Analog Head Headfonia Store Bass Audio
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Mar 23, 2019, 18:30:12

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 649226
  • Total Topics: 19537
  • Online Today: 108
  • Online Ever: 506
  • (Jun 11, 2012, 20:50:43)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 86
Total: 87

86 Guests, 1 User

Author Topic: Uncle Wilson & Jaben Appreciation Thread + Head Jam 2009 Review  (Read 15193 times)

Offline shiroa

• Audiophilia
  • HD25-I II
Kalo salah tempat tlg dibantu membenarkan :D

Ini thread lanjutan dari http://www.audiophile-id.com/index.php?topic=3315, silahkan post pesan dan kesan kalian disini :D

mind to translate anyone? i need to tidy up my room for a minute :D
« Last Edit: Aug 09, 2009, 01:52:12 by shiroa »
Govibe dac sama headphone biasa ajahh..

Offline chef.fr0g

Re: Uncle Wilson & Jaben Appreciation Thread, Head Jam 2009
« Reply #1 on: Aug 09, 2009, 01:25:51 »
translate apa?

Sini gw bantuin, lagi males tidur nih.

Offline tingm

• Audiophilia
    • Headfonia Store
« Reply #2 on: Aug 09, 2009, 01:28:30 »
well let me be the first to thank U.Wilson for showing my buddies how to have a good time.  :cheers:

Headfonia Store - Toko Headphone, Earphone Terlengkap

http://www.headfoniastore.com
https://www.facebook.com/headfoniastore
https://twitter.com/headfoniastore
http://www.youtube.com/headfoniastore

AKG, ALO AUDIO, ASTELL&KERN, AUDEZE, AUDIO TECNICA, BOTTLEHEAD, CANARE, CAPDASE, CENTRANCE, CHORD, COMPLY, COWON, CYPHERLABS, DBE, DENON, EDIFIER, ETYMOTIC, FIIO, FITEAR, FOCAL, FOSTEX, FUJIPATU, GRADO, HARMAN KARDON, HEIR AUDIO, IBASSO, JAYBIRD, JBL, JDS LABS, JVC, KOJO TECHNOLOGY, NUFORCE, 1964 EARS, KOSS, LEXTRON, LOGITECH ULTIMATE EARS, MARSHALL, MRSPEAKERS, NATIVE UNION, NEUTRIK, OYAIDE, PELICAN, PHILIPS, PHRODI, PLANTRONICS, RADIUS, RAPOO, RAYS SAMUELS AUDIO, SANDISK, SANWA, SENNHEISER, SHURE, SONY, TOPPING, TOSHIBA, V-MODA, VOJO+, VSONIC, WESTONE, XIAOMI, YAMAHA, YUIN, ZERO AUDIO, ETYMOTIC, STAX, HIFIMAN, VIOELECTRIC, FURUTECH

Offline Xphile

• Contributor
  • MS1i Lover~
    • avalonexa
« Reply #3 on: Aug 09, 2009, 01:32:26 »
sementara ini masih jadi gath terbaik yang saya ikuti... salut buat panitia headjam 2009... hebat2... acaranya rame bgt!!!! thanks buat quattro n hippoboomnya :D

thanks for uncle wilson too!! uncle tell us many interesting informations... :D hehehehehe... and thanks for the tuna sandwich!!!! it's very great!!! i love it!!! :))

buat member2 jatim, semoga makin sering kumpul ajah... n sapa tau headjam di adain tiap tahun... :)) *takut alvon bokek juga sih... :kabur:*

thanks for all!! :D

*sabar buat foto... lg proses*
MS1i lover~
Kindly visit Ani-culture.net for more info about japanese pop-culture! XD
from wakiniki
"When a pettanko hugs you, she's holding you closer to her heart."

Offline chef.fr0g

« Reply #4 on: Aug 09, 2009, 01:38:08 »
sementara ini masih jadi gath terbaik yang saya ikuti... salut buat panitia headjam 2009... hebat2... acaranya rame bgt!!!! thanks buat quattro n hippoboomnya :D

thanks for uncle wilson too!! uncle tell us many interesting informations... :D hehehehehe... and thanks for the tuna sandwich!!!! it's very great!!! i love it!!! :))

buat member2 jatim, semoga makin sering kumpul ajah... n sapa tau headjam di adain tiap tahun... :)) *takut alvon bokek juga sih... :kabur:*

thanks for all!! :D

*sabar buat foto... lg proses*

It's been the best gathering event that I've participated in up until now. All thanks to the headjam 2009 crew and their great works. It was an awesome event! Also thanks for the Quattro and Hippo Boom. :D

thanks for uncle wilson too!! uncle has told us very much interesting informations... grin hehehehehe... and thanks for the tuna sandwich!!!! it's very great!!! i love it!!! ketawa

To all Jatim members, I wish we can gather more often, and I hope headjam can be held every year *I am afraid that alvon's wallet gonna be "starving" tho*

Thanks for all!!:D

*Please be patient for the photos...They are in process*

nb : nganggur...translatin komen2 aja...kali aja mo dipajang di Jaben Network section.

Offline RayZLight

• Advanced Member
« Reply #5 on: Aug 09, 2009, 01:43:44 »
Btw ini thread buat bahas head jam nya atau Uncle Wilson n Jaben yah?agak bingung ni..
anyway,...

Thank you so much uncle Wilson!!!
Please come again to our gath next time..
P.S. Love your tuna sandwich :D

Buat all crews
Thanks to you all, acaranya meriah banget..
Great job guys n gals..
Sering2 yah adain gath kayak gini..
klo bisa secara periodik :D

Past rigs : Sony E435F (back to its rightful owner), sansa clip, dbe hf-30, Meizu M6, Senn PX100, fiio e3, dBePA20, m2m cardas, samsung P2, head-direct re2
wishlist : banyak :D
WTS Crossroads Bijou 3 BNIB pm me

TEAM SAMSUNG
TEAM HEAD-DIRECT
TEAM ULTRASONE
TEAM HIPPO BOOM :D

Offline shiroa

• Audiophilia
  • HD25-I II
« Reply #6 on: Aug 09, 2009, 01:50:28 »
Btw ini thread buat bahas head jam nya atau Uncle Wilson n Jaben yah?agak bingung ni..
anyway,...

Thank you so much uncle Wilson!!!
Please come again to our gath next time..
P.S. Love your tuna sandwich :D

Buat all crews
Thanks to you all, acaranya meriah banget..
Great job guys n gals..
Sering2 yah adain gath kayak gini..
klo bisa secara periodik :D

both bro.. but since jaben n uncle wilson contributed so much as a sponsor, so he and jaben deserves the very first words in the title :D

@chef.frog
thx for translating mate :D

Offline chef.fr0g

« Reply #7 on: Aug 09, 2009, 01:52:36 »
My own :

The event have just made my weekend! Thank you Jaben and especially Uncle Wilson.
I am not into "audiophilogy" yet, so today has been a great day to know audio better.

To be honest, the real reason I participated was because my friend told me that there would be earphone giveaways, Uncle Wilson was coming from Jaben(and that intrigued me), plus I was free for the weekend.:D
But in the end, the gathering has exceeded waaay beyond my expectations, and I believe that without Jaben Network and Uncle Wilson, this event would be completely different.

Once again, Thank you for coming here and spending your team with us.
Feel free to come here again. Next month, next year, or whenever you want to.

We are happy to have you here
(not to mention that you gave away quality things, we are estatic to have you here.lol. :D)

Offline shiroa

• Audiophilia
  • HD25-I II
ok, the tuna sandwich?? best i've had in these years!! FYI, tuna sandwich has been my top 10 fave food all along :D asked my gf to make my one but she hasnt had the time :'(

Offline Xphile

• Contributor
  • MS1i Lover~
    • avalonexa
ok, the tuna sandwich?? best i've had in these years!! FYI, tuna sandwich has been my top 10 fave food all along :D asked my gf to make my one but she hasnt had the time :'(

hahahahaha we're poisoned by tuna sandwiches then... *g tau bener g nulisnya... g bisa bhs english*

the best thing i had in this gath, tuna sandwiches and jh13...
MS1i lover~
from wakiniki

Offline chef.fr0g

Re: Uncle Wilson & Jaben Appreciation Thread + Head Jam 2009 Review
« Reply #10 on: Aug 09, 2009, 02:06:26 »
The Tuna sandwich?It was good, too bad there wasn't water chestnut and bellpeppers inside it(confirmed by the chef, uncle Wilson :D). Add those and a drop of red wine vinegar to add a sour nuance, and it would be perfect!
Gimme a bowl of it, a pack of RitZ Cracker, I'm happy sittin all evening lickin my finger. :D

Offline shiroa

• Audiophilia
  • HD25-I II
« Reply #11 on: Aug 09, 2009, 02:09:01 »
the best thing i had in this gath, tuna sandwiches and jh13...

hahhaa.. second that!!

The Tuna sandwich?It was good, too bad there wasn't water chestnut and bellpeppers inside it(confirmed by the chef, uncle Wilson :D). Add those and a drop of red wine vinegar to add a sour nuance, and it would be perfect!
Gimme a bowl of it, a pack of RitZ Cracker, I'm happy sittin all evening lickin my finger. :D

u seem to know a lot about good food, hehe.. i feel that the taste of red wine vinegar will blend really nicely.. *mouth starts to water* hahaha.. :D

Offline dhaninugraha

• Audiophilia
  • Junkerus Prolificus™
« Reply #12 on: Aug 09, 2009, 02:23:46 »
First of all... I'd like to say bunches and bunches of countless heaps of thanks to:
* The Great Lord... Thank God...
* my lovely mom, for sponsoring my trip to Surabaya, and for encouraging me to go as well... All this excitement and joy that I've experienced wouldn't be possible if it weren't because of her kindness... Thanks a lot mom, I love you so much...
* all the Eastern Java crew... Especially the SHJ crews for making such a great event... You guys rock!!
* Uncle Wilson for his generousity in sharing his wisdom with us, as well as his free giveaways...

This has been one of the greatest days I've ever had in my life... It wasn't the audio equipments, but to me, it was about all the joy, fun, and excitement I had...
It was a great, great honour for me to be able to join the Surabaya HeadJam along with the Eastern Java crew & Uncle Wilson... You were all very warm, welcoming, lively, full of laughter... Just what we exactly need from a community... A community where we share not only our knowledge, but also share our happiness, maybe even share our tears together.

All in all... I can only say: I feel very happy.
No, not because I just won the MS1. (Well that counts, though).
But it's because... I feel very happy and excited to meet and be around you guys.
(I can never stress enough how happy I am to finally meet you all in person!)

Well... I guess that's all I've gotta say...
I just can't find the words to describe the way I'm feeling now, hahaha :P

Once again, big big thanks, fellas.
It has been a great pleasure for me.
Hope we get to meet again in another event like this... An event full of excitement and laughter.

:cheers:
Mengendarai Ferarri ga lantas membuat kita jadi pembalap Formula 1...
Nyobain makanan mahal ga lantas membuat kita jadi chef...
Menang lotre 1 miliar ga lantas membuat kita jadi Raja Judi...
Nyoba setup audio mahal nggak lantas membuat telinga kita jadi naik tingkat...

Team Citra Wong | Team Pink Salon

Offline chef.fr0g

« Reply #13 on: Aug 09, 2009, 02:30:41 »
@shiroa
I just happen to know a little about food. :D
Btw, OOT nih, back to kesan dan pesan. :D

Offline Xphile

• Contributor
  • MS1i Lover~
    • avalonexa
« Reply #14 on: Aug 09, 2009, 02:41:09 »
foto uda di upload.. bisa di donlod di hxxp://www.indowebster.com/foto_headjam_2009_lengkap.html

photobucket lg jalan... yang di rar lengkap...
MS1i lover~
from wakiniki