Audiophile Indonesia

dontblameyourears Jaben Network Overkill Parts Analog Head Headfonia Store Bass Audio

Author Topic: New/Hot Item Earbud/In Ear Monitor Today  (Read 17209 times)

Offline hebra

• Audiophilia
  • Pemakan Indomie
    • HebraDefinition your cable solution
New/Hot Item Earbud/In Ear Monitor Today
« on: Sep 11, 2015, 09:02:42 »
sebelumnya gw pengen tau apa aja Earbud/In Ear Monitor baru beredar atau yg akan datang
buat yg lain yg pengen share item2 baru yg bereda bisa ngepost di sini :)
« Last Edit: Sep 11, 2015, 10:13:45 by hebra »
Hebra Definition Shop:

CUSTOM CABLE For IEM HD AC + UETF10, UM3x, SM3v2, Shure, IE8 Pin, IM series, FitEar

Recable Headphone Portable & Fullsize Detachable & Non Detacable

Audio Interconnects Analogue -Digital

Offline hebra

• Audiophilia
  • Pemakan Indomie
Re: New/Hot Item Earbud/In Ear Monitor Today
« Reply #1 on: Sep 11, 2015, 09:12:12 »
dimulai dari gw yah

Venture Electronics (VE)

brand baru yg sudah mengeluarkan beberapa type:
-Asura
-Zen
-Duke

Zen (Kiri) and Asura (Kanan)

Asura

Zen

komparasi ukuran: dari kiri MX985, TM7, Asura, dan Zen.

Duke

Sound Quality
It isn’t easy to describe the sound signature of Zen. If MX985 is about immersion and warm where TM7 is about lush and liveliness, then Zen will be about PRaT. If you don’t know about what PRaT means, well, it is basically the ‘toe-tapping’ factor in music. The kind of factor that makes a certain headphone more ‘danceable’ than other on the same music. One of the reason is perhaps Zen has one of the best bass impact and attack I have heard on any earbud. It is not purely a quantitative matter as Zen isn’t exactly what I’ll refer as bass heavy, but the transient is certainly excellent. The vocal range is actually slightly further away when compared to TM7 (and even more when compared to the very sweet MX985), though it holds on to its own and doesn’t sound thin at all. If anything, I’ll say Zen’s vocal range is still pretty good. It gives a sense of depth while still keep a good amount of texture. In contrast, I’ll say Yuin PK1 sounds much thinner in the mid-range. Treble is quite good as well. Not as sparkly as TM7 but I don’t sense any darkness or dullness either. Soundstage is somewhere between TM7 and MX985 - not the widest, but still above average.

Asura pretty much share the same sound signature as Zen, with a similar emphasis on PRaT, but feels a bit more compressed on overall dynamic and a bit grainier on the upper vocal. Still, it is good enough that I think it will give PK1 a good run for its money. One thing to note is that, because of the 320ohm vs. 150ohm impedance between the two earbuds, Asura can sound better than Zen when they are on weak source. For example, even though they are both loud enough on my Sony A15 (10mW @ 16ohm), I can definitely tell the Zen has lost its edge and feel rather lifeless. Asura on the other hand still rocks on. But once I have A15 feeding into iDSD micro (as DAC) and O2 (as amp), the situation reversed where Zen comes up on top. So a word of caution is to consider what kind of source you will be using with these two earbuds as it can kind of turn things around.

All and all, I’ll place Zen as one of the best three earbuds I current have, among TM7 and MX985. Asura on the other hand is just a few steps down, at the middle of my top ten list, perhaps right around where PK1 will be.

DUKE
Not content to just take the earbud world by storm, VE is releasing an IEM called The Duke.  A lucky few of us on Head-Fi just received it and are putting it through its paces.  First impressions are very good, my friends!

I'm finding them to have good extension on both ends.  Bass is quick and punchy, mids are clear and clean, high end is detailed without veering too far off off into sibilant territory.  I say too far off because while I don't have sibilance issues with The Duke, a few of my Head-Fi friends who are more sensitive have noticed just a touch of sibilance that is tamed with foamies.  Soundstage is quite natural - not overly intimate or stretched out.  Instrument placement and separation are quite nice, as well.

During my first run through with these, I listened to Bjork's Biophilia album.  Everything sounded great, and I got the chills a few times as things really gelled!

Here are some pics of The Duke, which is a low-impedance micro driver IEM.  I love the size and shape.  It's really easy to find just the right position for a great fit and seal with such a small housing.  I wish more high-performance IEM adopted such a pragmatic yet elegant form!

You can see just how tiny the housing is in comparison to the nozzle.  It might be just a bit bigger than the ZA Tenores, but boy does it have much, much bigger sound!
Hebra Definition Shop:

CUSTOM CABLE For IEM HD AC + UETF10, UM3x, SM3v2, Shure, IE8 Pin, IM series, FitEar

Offline RedSosis

• Administrator
  • Forum Staff
  • ~ Observer ~
    • Audiophile ID Email
« Reply #2 on: Sep 11, 2015, 09:40:49 »
AK Ti8e

The headphones include a powerful ring magnet that’s 16 times smaller than previous Tesla technology, while the moving coil is ‘so filigree that it is barely visible,' according to Beyerdynamic’s engineering team.

Are these the most luxurious headphones in the world?
£800 buds promise crystal-clear sound and have a BULLETPROOF cord
Astell&Kern’s AK Ti8e headphones have a durable cord containing Kevlar - the same material used in bulletproof vests
They use new Tesla technology to produce clear, unmuffled sound
Earphones are available globally next month (October) for £800 ($999 or €990)

WHAT IS TESLA HEADPHONE TECHNOLOGY?
The technology is developed by Beyerdynamic.
It’s named after the pioneer of the alternating current, Nikola Tesla.
The technology uses completely redesigned transducers, distinguished by their very strong magnetic drive and transparent sound.
This means they produce crystal clear sound that’s less muffled with headphone including filters.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3224942/Are-luxurious-headphones-world-800-buds-promise-crystal-clear-sound-BULLETPROOF-cord.html#ixzz3lOSk2D4G
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3224942/Are-luxurious-headphones-world-800-buds-promise-crystal-clear-sound-BULLETPROOF-cord.html
http://www.mono-live.com/2015/09/ak-ti8e-most-luxurious-headphones-in.html

Offline hebra

• Audiophilia
  • Pemakan Indomie
« Reply #3 on: Sep 11, 2015, 10:03:16 »
wow..... ::) jadi pengen ngetest
Hebra Definition Shop:

Offline Doctor.N

• Contributor
  • Sedang berjuang sembuh dari NTS
« Reply #4 on: Sep 17, 2015, 18:44:13 »
di jaben ada tuh heb haha
Audiophiles use music to listen to hardware. Music lovers use hardware to listen to music.

Offline pitom

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #5 on: Sep 22, 2015, 02:14:32 »

Udah nyoba bro?
Gimana impresinya?

Offline RedSosis

• Administrator
  • Forum Staff
  • ~ Observer ~
    • Audiophile ID Email
« Reply #6 on: Sep 22, 2015, 09:21:02 »
Master & Dynamic ME05

Spec:
Dimensions : 21.5mm X 11.8mm
Drivers : 8mm Neodymium
Impedance : 16 ohms
Weight : 23g
Materials : Brass, rubber, silicone
Cable : 1.20m

http://www.gizmag.com/master-dynamic-me05-earphones/39499/
http://www.masterdynamic.com/products/me05-earphones
Review: http://www.wired.com/2015/09/master-dynamic-me05/

Offline TheMiddleSKy

• Audiophilia
  • Jaben Network Indonesia
    • Jaben Indonesia
« Reply #7 on: Sep 22, 2015, 22:59:29 »

Udah nyoba bro?
Gimana impresinya?

Model treble and bass and soundstage kek beyer T1 dim, cuma beda di midrange nya, di T8ie dia ada warm tebel di lower mid, bikin everything much more musical. Easy to drive.

Dari yang sudah pada coba si, anyak yang bilang ni iem compromise, dua kubu ebrtolak belakang (analitik vs musikal) bisa sama2 suka sama model suara T8ie.

The only downside material housing aja, feel premium nya ga sebagus kompetitor nya, but it's just very very comfort to wear though.
Jaben Network Indonesia  (´・ω・`)

ACS Custom, AKG, Alessandro, ALO, Astell & Kern, Audio Technica, Bakoon Products, Bauxar, Beyerdynamic, Centrance, Corda, Crossroads, Denon, Earsonics, Final Audio, Fiio, Fostex, Futuresonics, Goldring, GoVibe, Grace Design, Grado, Graham Slee, Headamp, Head-Direct , Hippo, Jays, JH Audio, JPS Labs, JVC, Klipsch, Kojo Technology, Koss, Lavry, Linearossa, Livewire, Marshall, Mass Kobo, Ordnance, Ortofon, Phonak, RSA, Rudistor, Sennheiser, Sherwood, Shure, Sony, Teac, TTVJ, Ultimate Ears, Vorzuge, Westone, Yamamoto

For any enquires :
Email : nico@jaben-indo.com
Call/SMS : 0813 7000 9002
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/jaben.indo
Twitter page: https://twitter.com/JabenIndonesia

Offline sicgoat

• Senior Contributor
  • Pulse of The Maggots
« Reply #8 on: Sep 23, 2015, 13:46:48 »
Oh itu tuh yang gw coba sabtu kemarin namanya AK toh :))

Gw coba colok hape LG Bello yang biasanya ngga ada aneh-aneh klo dicolok IEM lain, jadi nge-bass banget dan ngga rapih gitu bass-nya.
Mungkin harus dicolok pake DAP yang lebih proper supaya lebih bener lah.
Tapi treble dan vocal kerasa halus dan enak.

Yang aneh itu fitting-nya sih.
Harus pake ukuran tips yang bener-bener pas banget sama ukuran telinga kita kayaknya, kalau ngga bisa lepas melulu dari telinga.
Mungkin gara-gara nozzle-nya pendek banget kalo dibanding IEM lain.
Taste me you will see
More is all you need
Dedicated to
How I'm killing you

:'(  :(  :-\  :)  :azn:  ;D  :D

Offline coffeeicetea

« Reply #9 on: Sep 23, 2015, 15:04:51 »
^ kemarin pakenya over ear atau straight down bro?

Offline sicgoat

• Senior Contributor
  • Pulse of The Maggots
« Reply #10 on: Sep 23, 2015, 21:34:08 »
@kopiesteh: Over TheMiddleSky's ears :P :D
(Becanda deng)

@hebra: klo dari analisis gw sih lo bakal tetep lebih suka SE846 ;)
Taste me you will see
More is all you need
Dedicated to
How I'm killing you

:'(  :(  :-\  :)  :azn:  ;D  :D

Offline hebra

• Audiophilia
  • Pemakan Indomie
« Reply #11 on: Sep 24, 2015, 00:14:29 »
hahahaha... thanks pencerahan dari suhu kambing sakit :))
Hebra Definition Shop:

Offline pitom

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #12 on: Sep 26, 2015, 11:07:26 »

Udah nyoba bro?
Gimana impresinya?

Model treble and bass and soundstage kek beyer T1 dim, cuma beda di midrange nya, di T8ie dia ada warm tebel di lower mid, bikin everything much more musical. Easy to drive.

Dari yang sudah pada coba si, anyak yang bilang ni iem compromise, dua kubu ebrtolak belakang (analitik vs musikal) bisa sama2 suka sama model suara T8ie.

The only downside material housing aja, feel premium nya ga sebagus kompetitor nya, but it's just very very comfort to wear though.

Kalo dari karakternya nice kayaknya ya, bisa disuka sama 2 kubu analitik sama musikal..

Kalo material sih dari dulu beyer feel nya hampir semua kurang premium tapi daya tahannya bagus. Contoh aja kayak 231Pro yg terkesan kayak plastik gayung tapi durability bagus, mau kelempar dari lantai 3 juga masih utuh kayaknya, hahaha.

Way to go lah beyer buat T8ie ini, jadi penasaran pengen coba..

Offline Doctor.N

• Contributor
  • Sedang berjuang sembuh dari NTS
« Reply #13 on: Oct 01, 2015, 14:56:00 »
T8ie harganya 16 juta, h2h lgsg ama angie nih ::)

sekalian post lagi teaser baru dari brand favorit gw

velvet belum masuk Indo udah muncul ini aja  :'(
Audiophiles use music to listen to hardware. Music lovers use hardware to listen to music.

Offline hebra

• Audiophilia
  • Pemakan Indomie
Hebra Definition Shop: